Glass Pool Fencing Installation in Melbourne
At Totally Frameless, we specialise in the installation of glass pool fencing in Melbourne that is as safe and secure as it is visually striking.
While swimming pool safety is of utmost priority with every new glass pool fencing installation project that we take on, we also adopt a creative approach to ensure the finished product looks fantastic.
With glass pool fencing, you can maintain uninterrupted views of your pool area and surrounding landscape, while also ensuring it remains a safe space for everyone to enjoy.
Totally Frameless uses first-rate glass in our Melbourne pool fencing installations, which offers the following benefits:
- Extremely difficult for children to climb over, given the lack of gaps, protrusions and anything else that could potentially serve as a foothold
- Highly durable and sturdy glass that won’t break, shatter or crack under pressure (12mm toughened A-grade safety glass panels and stainless steel hardware from local suppliers)
- Easily cleaned and maintained, with no chance of rust or deterioration
- Transparency ensures your property keeps its pleasing aesthetic
- Whatever kind of pool area you have; Totally Frameless will work closely alongside you to find the ideal glass pool fencing solution to accommodate your specific needs.
Experienced Melbourne specialists in frameless glass pool fencing systems
At Totally Frameless, we can assist with everything from glass balustrade solutions to shower screens and mirrors and splashbacks. We specialise in the design and installation of the highest quality frameless glass pool fencing systems.
All of our glass pool fencing systems are designed to meet current Australian pool fencing standards, and our highly experienced Melbourne team is vigilant in making sure every new installation meets these regulations, while also creating a beautiful addition to your landscape.
Our glass pool gates feature soft-closing hinges and self-latching systems for optimal protection and convenience, with a variety of finishes and materials to cater for every budget and preference.
Whether your property has a concrete paved area, timber decking, steel structures or all of the above, Totally Frameless has a wealth of experience core drilling into concrete, fixing base-plated stainless steel mini posts to decking, and a host of other installation methods.
While our standard pool glass panels are 1200mm high, Totally Frameless can arrange custom-made glass to accommodate other dimensions, as well as powder-coated aluminium pool fencing if glass is not suitable.
Contact us for a free quote
For peace of mind that you’ve made the right choice for your Melbourne glass pool fencing installation needs, check out our recent projects. If you are ready to arrange a free quote, please give us a call or submit our online contact form and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.